Wednesday 29 January 2014

Avon: Pore Penetrating Black Mineral Mask Review


 
I bought this before Xmas from Avon and with all my Xmas swag I hadn’t had chance to try this until now, plus with the cold winter weather wreaking havoc on my skin its a perfect time to try. I bought it for £2.50 when it was on special offer but its RRP is £5, if you fancy trying it out its on offer at the moment on the website for £3.

This mask claims to “Leave skin deeply cleansed, refreshed and matte and unblocks pores”

The mask is black and is a really nice thick consistency; you can really slather this all over your face without it dripping down your neck. Once you have applied it to your face or trouble zones then you need to let it set, the packaging recommends 10-15mins for this, when its time to take it off it will have changed colour from black to grey. I washed mine off with warm water and a muslin cloth and I have to say my face felt lovely once I’d taken it off, really smooth and soft. Obviously I can’t say it made a dramatic difference to my skin after just one use but I will continue to keep using it. Also I have to say my boyfriend has used this a few times on his T-zone and as it’s black it’s slightly more manly!

 Has anyone else tried this or has any other face masks they can recommend?

No comments:

Post a Comment