Sunday 15 December 2013

2014 Blogger Challenge

The New Year is a time for trying new things and starting fresh so when I saw the Blogger Challenge over on Gaby's blog I jumped at the chance of taking part. As someone new to blogging I think this is an excellent way to make some new friends and kick start the new blogging year!

"The challenge is to write a blogpost twice a month about different topics. The topic ideas are there to give you new ideas and encourage you to write about things you wouldn't normally write about"

Entry for the challenge is now closed but I was very excited to hear there were 390 participants, I can't wait to read as many blogs as I can! Head over to Gaby's blog to check the participant list out:

anothergirlyblg.blogspot.co.uk
 
AnotherGirlyBlg

No comments:

Post a Comment